Karen L. Kehler
Special Certifications and Training in:
- Master of Arts Degree in Counseling/Addiction minor -Marywood University -Scranton, PA 1995. Alpha Epsilon Lambda Scholar
- Master of Science in Healthcare Administration 2007- King's College-Wilkes Barre, PA
- Alpha Epsilon Lambda Scholar
- Bachelor of Arts Degree- Business Management - 1981 - NY State College at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
- Associate of Arts Degree in Fine Arts - 1979 -Ulster County Community College, Stone Ridge, NY
- Marriage Counseling - Couples Training through Harvard Medical School Continuing Education courses.
- Attention Deficit Disorder of Adults - certification - qualified to give evaluations, educate client and family, work strategies, relationships
- Gambling Addiction - full certification for treating Gambling addiction
- Assessing Suicidal Behavior in Children & Adolescents
- Addiction Treatment - including alcohol, drugs, pain killers, inhalants, sex, food, and dual diagnosis.
- Personality Disorders
- Bi-polar Disorder Management
- Coaching Career changes
- Anger Management
- Stress Management
- Grief work
- Post Traumatic Stress management
- Abuse in relationships
- Women in Transition: Empty Nest, Divorce, Significant losses, Career changes
- Traumatic Events and loss
- Widows and Widowers
- Fertility and Pregnancy loss
- Aging Issues - changes of abilities, retirement, decision making
My current hourly rate is $60 an hour.
Your first session will be 2 full hours - face to face time -$120 -for individuals and couples. Weekly appointments are encouraged for at least 4 weeks - one hour each. Once improvement is recognized and client is benefiting from applied changes sessions can be held bi-weekly. Many find that is beneficial to attend once a month once confidence is built just for accountability, encouragement and positive reinforcement.
I also have packages for Employer required Anger Management & Addiction Basics.
I have a special rate for Teens -
- so that parents can manage the extra cost of having a counselor available. Call for details.
I will reduce rate according to ability to pay and number of sessions needed.
Frackville, PA 17931
Mon - Fri: 9AM - 9PM
Sat: 10AM - 5PM